~ Healthy habbits for a healthy fit strong body and happy soul :) ~
Healthy eating is a journey toward weightloss and healthy living. To feel & look better, sometimes you need to change and make efforts. But don't give up, the begining is always the hardest part.
You're not alone in this journey !
Good luck lovelies ! ♡
ONE : Stop comparing myself with the others. There different and it’s okay!
TWO : Focuse on the HABBITS rather than *being skinny*
THREE : Lose pounds ;)
FOUR : Never forget, it’s not easier for the others. It’s HARD. But i can MAKE IT :)
- Binge-free > Almost.
- Vegan > Almost :)!
- Love myself :) > …Not yet
So here’s my goal for the year :) Not necessarly only weightloss goals, but things i want to achieve. I’ll take them one at the time but i hope that next year i will succeed to achieve them. And will work HARD for it :)!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU:)??
This month i want to
1. Everyday i do squat, crunches, pushups and i stretch .
2. Eat 90% of the time healthy :) [so i can sometimes treat myself with dark chocolate)
3. Stay motivated ! It’s a long term process ! But i want to lose FAT not muscle.
4. Don’t binge
5. MODERATION on Christmas ..
6. Don’t gain weight during the Holidays !
7. Try to eat vegan [i’m already vegeratian lactose intolerant, so..no egg ! ]
What i’m asking for Christmas ~
- Yoga mat
- Stuff for my appartment :D!
WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS ? :]
1. Yoga more often !
2. Don’t binge
3. Stay away from sugar, white flour and other processed food
4. Be true to myself
5. Eat slowiiiiier - Be the last to finish her meal
6. No more excuse.
7. After my meal, i will eat fruits, not a homemade dessert or wtv. :)
I won’t give up . :)
Now i believe i can do it . and i will, not matter how long it will take !
Good luck to you all :) ! Take it one step at a time :)!
My goal for this new month !
1. Do not eat white flour/sugar. Didn’t make it :/
Only splenda :] - Fuck Splenda i go for natural thing like Stevia .
2. learn to LOVE moderation. Yes babe :)
3. Don’t let cravings get to me. Still working on it :)
4. Workout 4-5 days a week - Seriously, i can’t
5. Eat healthier. More veggies, fruits and legumes ! I’ve done that
6. No weigh-ins until November 1st
7. Lose 5~ pounds
8. Eat slowier - Yes but not slowly enough
9. Don’t forget to breathe. Relax more
10. Believe in myself that I can do this. And stop being discourage. - I believe :)
What’s yours ?